Its all in the Jeans!

February 20, 2017

Most of my friends and family would agree that I am kind-of a jeans and t-shirt gal . . . I have a lot of different brands of jeans in the hopes of finding the perfect pair  - Rag & Bone, Current Elliot, Seven for all Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Mother, MiH, Frame, Acne, J Brand, Genetic, Banana Republic, Gap . . . the list goes on!   I live in skinny jeans and boyfriend jeans most of the time.  I have to say my favorite for boyfriend jeans are Current Elliot and Mother but I still had not found a favorite skinny jean brand . . . until now and I have found two brands!!!! 

The first is thanks to Mr. Hotpants ordering me a pair as part of my Christmas gift from Banana Republic!   These skinny ankle jeans fit amazing! They are the right length, hold you in at all the right spots, they don't stretch out and get baggy in the knees or butt and they come in a few different washes (oh and they fit TTS and are more affordable than most designer brands).



The other brand is one I have heard AMAZING things about from many of my fav bloggers, IG feeds and friends.  I figured it was time I tried them and I am so happy I did!!! I am in love! They are the American Eagle (I would NEVER have thought to look there) jeggings!!!  They are awesome - they feel like sweatpants but don't stretch out! And most of the time it is buy one get the other 50% off and trust me you will want more than one pair!!! There are tons of finishes and washes (here) too and I would say they run TTS - if you have ever bought at Gap or Old Navy I would say they fit the same as that.






Go check out their other choices - they have cropped, high-waisted, colored-denim . . . all SO good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E