Happy Friday

February 3, 2017


We are currently traveling up to a gorgeous cabin for the weekend to play in the snow, go sledding/tubing and enjoy lots of yummy food, great wine and lots of laughs with some of our dearest friends.  I will be posting all the fun snow gear we bought for this trip next week but today I wanted to share some of the cutest little decor accents I found at West Elm this week . . . 

I neeeeeeeed these cactus!!! How adorable are these!!! (buy here) 



I still sing (at her request) "You are my sunshine" every night to my littlest (and sometimes my big girl when she is having a hard time falling asleep) so this would be super special to see everyday (buy here

I am loving these art-deco inspired marble bookends (buy here)
 


I can't pick my favorite out of this new collection of Geo marble boxes and dishes (buy here).   I love the white with the gold top but the rectangular grey and white one reminds me so much of Kelly Wearstlers designs (who I adore) . . . I guess I just need them all!

 
 Have a fantastic weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E