Hanging Around

February 1, 2017

Since before Thanksgiving I have been strangely attracted to dangly, fun & sparkly earrings. . . its actually not really like me as I usually prefer small, classic pieces but I just can't seem to help myself! They are so fun and can take an outfit from drab to fab in no time.  My favorite shops for them right now are Baublebar and Tuckernuck.  You can usually find some great ones on sale too.   Here are some of the ones I have bought and some I can't wait to add to my collection . . . 

I bought these around Thanksgiving and I have worn them SO much!  They were perfect for the Holiday season with all the dinners and festivities.  Definitely worth the splurge in my opinion (buy here) 


PINEAPPLES!!!!  These are a must-have for summer!!!! (buy here)

 
Loving the ombre pink-red with these ones . . . (buy here)





Now these are taking my love for pom-poms AND navy to a whole other level!!!  (buy here)


How about you? Are you loving the dangly fun earrings right now or are you sticking with the classics?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E