Do you Posh?

January 23, 2017

I love a good bargain, don't you?  Are you all on Poshmark yet??  If not you have to download the app today! Start perusing and buying!  You can also sell your stuff and it is SO easy; but you don't need to - you can just be a "shopper"  if you can't be bothered with the selling part.  You can find things that are brand-new with tags and things that have been gently loved.

I have sold stuff on eBay and Posh and by FAR Posh is way easier and pretty much hassle-free --- all you really have to do is post your stuff (which is so easy on the app) and when someone buys you print out the pre-paid postage label, box your item and drop at the post office!!! 

I have got some great things on Posh - Lululemon workout clothes, Jimmy Choo shoes, vintage Levi's, Stella McCartney sunglasses, Mother jeans, A.L.C sweater, Free People sweaters and more!  And I have to say all the items have been exactly as described 

I wanted to share my latest buy!  I have always loved the look of the classic Chanel Tweed  jackets; chic & timeless and oh so flattering!


And then IRO started recently making a gorgeous new version in an updated moto-style . . . 



 Buy here



 Buy here 

 Buy here

And then last year, one of my favorite designers, Isabel Marant, launched her own version of the classic tweed jacket . . .

Buy here



I loved seeing how people were styling her Etoile boucle jacket and combining the classiness of the tweed with sneakers and leather . . .


Michelle Monaghan in Isabel Marant Etoile "Lexy" boucle jacket

I was delighted when I found it in my size on Poshmark from a great seller for . . . . $60 (retailed for over $300)  It is in near perfect condition and fits great - I absolutely love it


What are you waiting for . . . go find some great bargains!



NOTE- this was not paid for by Poshmark or anyone else - just my opinions
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E