I'm Seeing Clearly . . .

November 29, 2016

I have worn glasses and contacts since I was in college and while I love the ease of my contacts for the day-to-day craziness, I have always loved the fashion, look and feel of a pair of good ole glasses!  

I am sure you have all heard of  Warby Parker by now but if not they are an amazing online store for sunglasses and eyeglasses for fantastic prices!  But that's not even my favorite part - my fav is the style and chicness of their glasses.  You can also order up to 5 pairs online to have sent to your home to "try on" before you buy them!! 

I just got my annual eye exam and I was so excited to see that Warby Parker just launched their new collection of eyeglasses and sunglasses. 

The new collection is a vintage-based collection that is both wonderfully romantic but sensible at the same time; take a look at some of these beautifully stylish eyeglasses  from this Leith x Warby Collection . . . . I am really contemplating the second pair for my new eyeglasses!! Aren't they fab with that gold?  The frames can be made into either eyeglasses or unique sunglasses!







You have to check out their site - their are SO many others to fall in love with! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E