Happy Friday

September 16, 2016

It is no secret that I love Amazon and today is no exception!  On this fabulous Friday I am sharing some great finds; hope you find something to PRIME!!!! 



Great price for this gorgeous tan pouf (here) and it comes stuffed! 

How gorgeous are the lines of this chair? And it's only $150 . . . it would be a great addition to a dining table and comes in espresso too! (here)



With cold/flu season around the corner we will surely have tissue boxes around the house but I'm not a fan of the cardboard decorated ones so I love the look of these little house silhouettes with the tissues like smoke! (here)

Loving this little FishHotel!!! We have many fish that "rotate" through our house so this would be a great non-eye-sore option (here)
 


Crushing on these booties  . . . best part? They are only $40 (here) and come in 3 colors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E