Go bananas!

May 25, 2016

I fell in love with the banana-leaf print HARD when I first saw it! It adds so much color and brightness to any room it is in.  I have used it in numerous spots around my home (throw pillows, bench cushions, etc) and in some friends home projects I have done.  

And the best part is that it goes with almost everything and can be used anywhere!! Blues, patterns, pinks, outdoor furniture, kitchen accents . . . you name it, it can be mixed in!

Look at some of these fabulous uses . . . from small accents to full-blown banana-leaf rooms! 

One of my favorite uses for it is outdoors! Reminds me of the 
iconic Beverly Hills Hotel and vacation-vibes
I love the statement that it makes in a small space like a powder room or laundry room!! Would make doing laundry a whole lot more fun!


These art prints are inexpensive and give any room an instant pick-me-up


Easy way to add a "wow" factor to a pretty neutral bedroom palette! 


 Napkins! I love how easy this is to brighten up any summer or spring table setting! I may have to make some of these for myself!

And holy-bananas how amazing is this TV room!!!

I thought I would share a few pieces that you could buy to incorporate this wonderful pattern into your home  . . . . I am in love with this candle . . .  I have already ordered two!


(here)

Large scale prints are a fantastic and relatively inexpensive way to cover a large wall space in an office or living room or do a small print in a bathroom or entryway.

(here)


 (here)

Throw pillows are a fabulous way to add the color and wow factor without the full-room commitment

(here)

Or how about a little bit of leaf in your purse!
(here)


This post was inspired by Laurel and Wolf as part of their trend forecast project. If you haven't heard of them, they offer fabulous online interior design services at affordable prices.  Take a minute and check out their portfolio and designers here.  

And they have graciously offered my readers 50% off their classic design package using code MEMDAY!!! Awesome right?

You will also want to check out their blog once in a while; they always have fantastic posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E