Pop of Color

April 18, 2016

I always get excited to design a mood board especially when I have an awesome starting point so imagine how stoked I was when Chairish contacted me again to do a style board around any of their vintage barstools - my choice!!!  The hard part was choosing a set of barstools . . . Chairish has so many amazing vintage stools (see here)

But when they said to create my ideal "woman cave" or "diva den" these two gorgeous Pierre Cardin Attributed barstools just screamed to my inner diva!!! (here

I styled my Diva Den a little mid-century, a little 70's,  with a slight 2016 twist.  I wanted it to be a place that I would love to throw my shoes off, toss my hair back, talk & laugh with my girlfriends until the wee hours of the morning sipping some bubbly.

What do you think? Wanna come pour yourself some champagne?





Check out the rest of their bar-stool collection (here) there are so many to choose from!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E