Loving on this Fine Friday

March 18, 2016

Happy weekend peeps . . . this is the first weekend in about a month that we have very little plans!!!! I am so excited to just chill! 

I have been browsing online a lot lately because I am designing some mood-boards for our living room, and I have been scoping out all things summer - backyard furniture, swimsuits, outside entertaining so I thought I would share some of my Friday loves with you . . . 

These pool/beach totes are fab (here)



I am in love with this off-the-shoulder top! The color is perfect for summer (here)


Just ordered this sweet little marble-mid-century side table (here)



I picked up some cute little things at F21 on my lunch break this week . . .
Great silky soft lounge pants (here)

Love the back details of this little bralette (here)
 

I had to have this little make-up bag - the color is the perfect poppy-red! 
Looks like YSL (here)

I also stumbled upon this great little bench for a great price (here)  . . . I think it would look great in a bedroom or entryway (it comes it different colors!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E