hearts and pink, oh my!

February 10, 2016

With Valentines around the corner everywhere I look is so beautiful, whimsical and dreamy.  . . here are a few things that caught my eye this week . . .

The colors and lines of this dress!!!! (here) . . . So flirty and fun for a summer wedding or party.



I adore this banner for my girlies bedrooms (here)



an adorable pouch to carry the essentials . . . (here)


such sweet gift for anyone you love - the hubby, your children (here)
 

and these swimsuits are making my heart pitter-patter . . . .




I think I will definitely be ordering some of these sweet glasses (here)



and these gorgeous champagne flutes are a steal at 4 for $10! (here)



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful suggestions. I ordered the book for my daughters. I love sentimental ideas. The dress is gorg!!!

    Keep up the awesome picks. I most appreciate them!!

    Xo,

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E