Fab Finds under $40

February 26, 2016

So while doing some late-night online window shopping I found some majorly great pieces at amazing prices and HAD to share with everyone - don't we all deserve to look and feel FAB without breaking the bank?  Why yes, yes we do!  So here you go peeps . . . 

 loving this pattern! (here)


another effortless top (here) and it comes in white too (I just ordered it!)

great classic slide (here)

Such a great little romper (here)

love this little number - so easy to thrown on after the beach 
of for a patio lunch! (here)


cute distressed jean shorts (here)

Pretty sure I'm ordering this dress (here)

love this skirt!!! (here)

great spring/summer color and perfect for day to evening (here)

I love the boho pattern of this tank (here)

These are in my cart!!!! (here)


2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Miss "E" has done it again!!! Love your style ideas!

    Question: would these tops work for a busty gal? I love these styles, but always worry I look preggo... And when they're real, how do you fashionably wear the dresses below with a bra? Help! ;)

    Love your greatest admirer (second to your "Mr. Hotpants" of course) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mama! Honestly you never know how the shirt will fall/drape till you try it on . . . maybe buy and return (if an Old Navy kinda close to you that is easy) . . . also let me look into bra options : P

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E