Major Steals

January 7, 2016

Super excited - The Outnet is doing an EXTRA 40% of all their outerwear and boots right now (here) and I just ordered this gorgeous faux-leather & twill trench coat for $65 (reg. $250). . . O M G I am so excited to get it!





I have loved Alexander Wangs Prisma tote for a while now but at $800 I just couldn't pull the trigger because truthfully I'd rather have stuff for the house right now.  But I just ordered this little beauty (very gently pre-loved) for 1/4 the price!!! And I love the tan color for spring/summer; I have too many black bags and was in need of a neutral . . . it also doesn't hurt that the hardware is rose gold!!!! 







Kate Bosworth rocking the Prisma Tote in tan 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E