Splurge vs. Steal

November 6, 2015

Happy Friday Peeps - I am excited fora weekend of working out with my girls (Piyo), a trip to Ikea, and some cooler weather to cozy up with my girls and Mr. Hotpants.

I wanted to share my amazing find with you that is making my Friday more fantastic!  I fell in love with Isabel Marants Dewar Leopard booties last Fall but at $660 I just could not pull the trigger (on sale now for $330 here).




Imagine my delight when I saw theses on Old Navy s website the other day for  . . . wait for it  . . . .wait for it . . . .   $19!!!! (here)




 





The best part (other than being $19) is that they are ridiculously comfortable!!! And they fit TTS 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E