Factory Prices!

October 5, 2015

I ordered some pretty Fall casual pieces for the girls from the J. Crew Factory website (here) the other day  . . . the prices are great and I got an additional 40% off the clearance items!  I can't wait to get these comfy pieces and add to their Fall closets.  

If you haven't shopped the website  before it is worth your while to sign-up with your email address to get emails of their sales because it is always 40-50% off the clearance stuff or 30-40% off their new arrivals (which are already lower than the regular J.Crew store prices)

Ordered these lovely navy "thistle" leggings for the girls 
 
And ordered both these two sweatshirts for them too!!! love the wiener dogs!!! 
 

take a look at some of these Fall pieces that I have my eye on . . .











Happy Monday peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E