Summer Salad

August 10, 2015

Good Morning Monday!!! This weekend was nice and chill and I got a lot done so I am feeling accomplished and ready for the week!! 

I was perusing the Internet, as I do so on occasion, and I came across this salad and it sounds absolutely wonderful - I will have to try this soon (I love arugula)!! (full recipe here)


Arugula, Blackberry, Avocado, and Pecorino Salad
Serves 8

- 5 oz. baby arugula
- 2 pints blackberries
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup pecorino cheese, grated
- 1 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ – ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon salt

Lay baby arugula on a large platter and arrange with blackberries and avocado. Sprinkle with cheese, nuts, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt, and toss to combine
YUM
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E