Vacation

July 17, 2015

Happy Friday Peeps!  We are leaving today for a 10 day beach vacation on the East Coast (Rehoboth Beach, Delaware) . . . wish us luck on the flight!!!

 I am so excited!!!  . . . this is my first time staying at an east coast beach!!! We have rented a fantastic beach house with my brother-in-law and his wife and their two adorable boys!  I cant tell you the last time I have been on vacation with the girls and Mr. Hotpants for this length of time!   The house seems great and big with game room with a pool table and darts!  I plan on going to the beach with the girlies every day, going to get our nails done, strolling the boardwalk and BBQ at night and hitting up some of the delicious restaurants there! 





I plan on posting some blog posts when there because I should have down time (finally) and I will definitely be posting on my IG account (here) so make sure to visit! 

Have a great weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E