Backyard Oasis

May 14, 2015

Now that summer (in SoCal) is on its way we are back outside most days.  We bought this amazing backyard sofa set last year from Craigslist for an insane deal and I never got around to buying outdoor pillows because the Holidays came around and well I just got busy and it got cold so we were not in the backyard that much to notice! 



So fast forward till now!!!! I am so excited because I just ordered these beauties (Etsy) and they are all arriving in a week!!! I think it is going to make our backyard spot so bright and cheery! I can't wait . . . like at all!


Banana leaf pillows (here) and Turkish Kilim pillows (here)
 I bought all the pillow inserts from Amazon here, here, and here

As for the garden, since we are having an awful drought here in California we feel we need to start planting drought-resistant plants that will take almost no water to maintain.  I snapped some photos from around my work the other day for some delightful succulent inspiration . . . the colors are gorgeous! Can't wait to get to a nursery to buy some for our garden.

In other news (aka - shopping!) I ordered this little dress with a birthday Gift Card I had to Nordstroms (thanks Diane) - I got the XS and it fits great; it also comes in Navy and is only $42! (buy here)


it needs ironed!

And my other fab find that I am so excited to get are these amazing fringed sandals! (actually thanks to Natalie (fab author of this blog) for both of these finds - sandals and above dress) . . . They come in 4 colors and you can find for great prices here, here and here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E