Amazon Friday

May 22, 2015

Here we are again peeps! It's Friday and I am so excited for 3 back-to-back days of live Piyo classes, getting to see my Grandma and aunt who arrived yesterday from Scotland for a month (they are two of my most favorite people EVER!) and to a three day weekend!!!!

Amazon is making me ridiculously happy as usual so here are some of my weekly finds! 

When summer rolls around we BBQ and entertain a lot so I have been looking for cute and simple serving dishes and I found this one . . . . I adore the simplicity of the white ceramic and the bamboo stand . . . perfect for taco night or baked potato toppers!  (here)


I have read great things about these Earthboxes for vegetables . . . I think I'm going to get one for our house . . . we have such a bad case of rabbits that planting in the actual garden would never work - they eat EVERYTHING!!! You can get it here and the price is great!



Thanks to Natalie's recommendation I got this new Vitamin C face oil and I absolutely love it! It definitely brightens up my skin and I look so much more refreshed!  You can get at CVS and Rite Aid for $20 but at Amazon it's $13!!! (here)  Mamas - you MUST get this!!!  It is formulated without parabens, formaldehyde or synthetic colorants - the color of the cream comes from the Arctic Cloudberry



For Teacher Appreciation week at Emerson's school they did a "Restock the Classroom" day where you could buy things from the teachers classroom wish-list and donate to the class.  She requested a chip-n-dip tray for organizing toys, crayons, beads etc . . . so I found this one (here) and when we went to open house and I saw it out on a table filled with all sorts of arts and crafts things I immediately came home and ordered one for our house! So cheap, so good for organizing and the color choices are SO fun!





I got the cutest little chapter books - perfect for ages 4-6 (here) that both my girls love.  Nothing like a butt-kicking-ninja princess!!!  I'm just bummed that there are only 2 books out at the moment.




Have a great weekend 



1 comment:

  1. Hi there Emma, have not caught up with you in ages, hope you are well and going to have a good old scroll down

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E