Amazon Friday

May 15, 2015

Happy Happy Friday everyone!  We have our last soccer game of the season tomorrow (yessss!!!) . . . I like having non-scheduled Saturday mornings lol.  We don't have  much going on this weekend so I'm hoping to tackle some house projects that have been a long time in the planning!  And get some cuddle time in with the girls and Mr. Hotpants because its supposed to RAIN here in SoCal!!! 

So in keeping with my Amazon Friday posts lets get to it . . .

I grew up on Mr. Men books and now my girls love them too . . . They have the Little Miss series too now which is too cute . . . you can get the sets for Mr. Men (here) and Little Miss (here) or you can buy the books individually.







Now that we are approaching summer pool-time will be here in no time!  The girls started back at swim lessons in February and are doing fantastic.  I upped them to twice a week because I want them swimming and feeling comfortable in the water.  These floaties are my all time favorite . . . both my girls have worn them since they were about 2yrs +  . . . Emerson does not need hers anymore but we do have Harper wear hers if we are not going in the pool with her.  They have tons of different designs and you can buy them (here).  Remember though put them on tight and NEVER leave your kid unattended in any body of water even if they have a floaty on!




I love how cute and inexpensive ($14) this summer beach bag is (here)



I am dying to try these t-shirts out  - classic with a twist (literally a "twist" ha!) (here)



Alright if you have kids in preschool or school you HAVE to get these products!  We have had lice outbreaks at almost every preschool, mummy-n-me groups and schools that we have gone to and the girls have NEVER gotten them (knock on wood!!!).  I think these products really help to protect my girls and it doesn't hurt that they smell delicious  (here and here)




Have a fantabulous Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E