Amazon Friday

May 8, 2015

So it is no secret that AMAZON is my lover as far as websites go ..... it's my GO-TO for practically everything! So I thought I would start "Amazon Fridays" to share my fav finds on Amazon and what better day than a Friday to find great deals! . . .  So here we go!

My favorite pillows to mix in with all my other pillow combo's . . . Great price ($20) for an 18 x 18 pillow (buy here)


Set of gorgeous cereal/soup bowls (6-inch diameter, set of 4 for $22! - way cheaper than similar bowls from Anthro) - buy here


Another great set (buy here) - 4.5" diameter, set of 6 for $29 . . . 




Ray-Ban large gold-framed Aviators for $85 (buy here)



My favorite toddler-flushable-fragrance-free wipes that my girls love (3-pack/180wipes total for $11.97) - buy here (Babyganics use natural plant-based ingredients, don't test on animals and are paraben, phthalate, sulfate, artificial fragrances/dyes - free! and don't clog your toilet like other wipes!


Have a great weekend peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E