TGIF

April 3, 2015

I can't believe I made it to Friday - I thought it would never come!!! Things have been crazy this past week and I just need to get through Easter then I'll be back regularly (BTW who forgot to tell me it was Easter like first thing in April this year!!!!)

Anyhoo I hope you all have a great weekend and get to relax & enjoy . . . I plan on doing a lot of relaxing and catching up with stuff at home all with a glass of cold Prosecco in hand of course!

I walked over to Forever 21 at lunch today and picked up a few little things that made me happy . . .

My bronzer exploded in my make-up bag and I just needed another one ASAP because I cant handle the crazy dusty mess and this one jumped out at me because first of all
I am a sucker for stripes and secondly it is my old stomping ground (well damn close to Santa Monica!) - here

  Picked up these plain and simple wedges that are super comfy and will go with everything this summer! (here)

and loved this super slubby-linen lightweight sweater . . . great for throwing over a bikini after a day at the beach (here)

Happy Weekend Everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E