Oh lilly

April 9, 2015

So am I the last to know about the Lilly Pulitzer collaboration with Target coming out on April 19th . . . right in time for my Earth Day birthday!

You can see the whole collection here (they have clothing for women and kids and home decor items!!!).  So much pink and green goodness! The colors are amazing for summerBecause I like almost everything and it will make this post too long . . . I'm doing a part II post for the kiddos clothes that I love . . . you will die!

Here are a look at some of my fav's for women . . . 


 Gold Pineapples!!!! I need these sandals






 love these little shorts with pom-poms!

And don't get me started on the home decor items! I want all of them especially some to add to our backyard overhaul going on!

 Outdoor blanket!

 Seriously both these pom-pom pillows are awesome!




 I NEED to get like 3 sets of these napkins!!!

 She will be mine . . . 

 Gorgeous floor pillow

Definitely in need of some new beach blankets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E