Master Update

April 17, 2015

So a few months ago our master bedroom looked like this . . . Pretty much all the same stuff we had in our old place minus my mum's old nightstands that I painted white.


Two months ago I found the perfect KING-sized bed on sale (West Elm)! It was like winning the lottery and I ordered it immediately and have not regretted it one bit!  I absolutely love it and it fits great in our room because it is a pretty big room and the queen bed always looked a little too small.


I got the cushions for my benches back from the upholsterer (thanks Mum!) and I adore them in the indigo mudcloth!  I still have to spray the bases my favorite gold; hopefully this weekend.

This week I finally added new lamps and lampshades (find here and here)



 So here is my remaining list:
  • Nightstands
  • Curtains
  • Linens
  • Artwork
  • Credenza
I am so undecided on the nightstands.  I would love a mid-century look but have had no luck yet scouring Craigslist and eBay.  Here are some I am looking at (all West Elm), keep in mind we have warm distressed wood floors and the bed-frame is black. 




any thoughts, ideas or suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E