Bits & Bobs

April 16, 2015

We have had a bit of the "sickies" around here the past week or so.  The littles have had double ear infections, croup and then I was on an antibiotic for some nasty cold thingy that has lingered for about a month . . . but we are all hopefully on the mend now!  

Just  wanted to pop in today to share some things that I have bought recently that I am excited about receiving . . .

I bought this bed for our Lucy Sue!  She LOVES to be under the covers and snuggle so this bed is perfect! We had one before but it got all torn up because she was more rambunctious back then but now that she is a "senior" I think this one will be safe!  If your dog likes to snuggle these beds are amazing . . . your dog will not want to come out.  They come in 3 different sizes too

Buy here 

I bought these for my sister for her birthday and they should be arriving any day now . . I am so excited for her to try them because I have heard nothing but great things about this product and BeautyCounter in general as they use all natural,. nontoxic ingredients!  I will let you know how she likes these.

Buy here

I have been looking for a runner for our bathroom (at the double sinks) for a while now and have tried a few and haven't liked them but I saw this one and had to give it a try!  I love the colors in it and the pattern.  I will take pic's when it arrives (oh and great price! love Urban Outfitters)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E