the way to my heart

February 4, 2015

I'm not a big mushy Valentines person . . . I love all year round!  Maybe it is because I'm not super into all the traditional "romantical" things - red roses, chocolates, diamonds, bubble baths, candles . . . kind of boring if you ask me . . . not to say it isn't special and thoughtful if that happens but if you want to make me swoon and win my heart a hundred times over . . . these are the sorts of things that would do it!

1. A sweet set of stacking rings (here)


2. These simple plant stands (here)


3. A ring with ties to my heart . . . I would love two stackable rings with the girls names!!! love (here)


4. A gorgeous unique clutch (here)


5. The ultimate luxury linen duvet for our new bed!!! ** swoon ** (here in white)



6. A fantastic maxi dress (here on sale!)



7. The perfect accent throw . . . love the pom-poms! (here)



1 comment:

  1. Great choices. Im loving those planters and that dress.

    the_decor_adobe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E