Take a seat

January 26, 2015

Happy Monday peeps . . . Hope you all had a fantastic weekend; we had a pretty laid back one which was nice!

A few months back I got two of these Threshold tufted benches from Target on sale for $60 each with an extra 15% off!!! I bought them in hopes of having a king bed to put them at the bottom off! So now that I do I've decided I need to change them up a little bit!

This is the photo from Target's website.  While I love their Threshold line I am not a fan of the gold they use on their furniture.  Its not really gold its a dull browny-bronze color . . . so you can bet I will be giving them a coat of my favorite gold spray paint (here) 

and since all my linens are white and I love a clean stark-white look the oatmeal linen fabric that is on the benches looks really dull & dirty next to the bed soooooooo my fabulous mum is going to help me cover them and I really want to go with a handwoven hmong indigo fabric so I am looking at this one on ebay!  I love elephants & so do my girls!  My inspiration?  I love how Amber from Amber Interiors incorporates all her stunning indigo pillows and throws into her rooms with white linens and walls.

Take a look at Ambers gorgeousness in these homes she has done . . . all images via here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E