Last minute gifts?

December 19, 2014

I am not one to be done with my shopping 3 weeks before Christmas! I would like that to happen but to date it never has! And for this I am so overly in love with AMAZON!  I would be in serious trouble without Amazon and my Prime shipping!  So here are a few last minute gift ideas that you can still get in time to put under the tree!

For anyone (including kiddos) - the Kindle Fire (here) - such an amazing price for a tablet!


For little kiddos - Lemonade/Grocery store stand by Melissa & Doug (here)


For girlfriends, mum's or sisters . . . beautiful agate coaster set (here)


Or a Dammit Doll (here) . . . these are such fun gifts!

This is what it says on them . . . lol


For your cocktail partiers . . . gorgeous set of Moscow mule mugs (here)




For coffee aficionados . . . stove-top espresso maker (here)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E