Gift ideas for kiddos

December 5, 2014

Rounded up some of my favorites this year for the kiddos . . . my girls will be getting some of these from Santa so no-one show them this!  And I am pretty much addicted to shopping on Amazon for everything! We use it so much that we have Amazon Prime shipping and it is awesome and the stuff comes in like 2 days sometimes sooner . . . BEST place for last minute shopping! It has saved me many times!

For little adventurers . . . 

I love these walkie talkies . . . I think my girls will love playing with these (here)

I think Emerson (age 5) will love these!  She is a natural explorer (here)



And for my littlest (age 3) I think these will be perfect - easy to grip, hold and are pretty sturdy (here)

What a great gift for those big imaginative minds!!! (here)

For gadget lovers . . .

I am a huge fan of the LeapFrog learning toys/gadgets! I think these interactive LeapBands are a great and easy traveling toy.  It has programs that teach time, letters and numbers.  It comes in pink, blue and green (here)

For your performers . . .



My girls are forever singing and dancing around the house - everything from lullabies, to Disney princess songs to their own made-up masterpieces so what better gift than Karaoke!  I found a Frozen one but the one below would be great for boys and girls too! (here)


For little engineers . . .
These are a modern take on legos! I love the imagination it allows kids to use to 
build things (here)

 For your book worms . . . 


I have been subscribing to these for my girls for the past few years and now they are a favorite gift of mine to give to other kiddos!  They have the "little kids" for ages 3-6yrs and the "kids" for 6-14yrs (here). My girls LOVE getting their own mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E