Beauty updates

November 5, 2014

This title makes me laugh because I almost NEVER blow-dry or straighten my hair and wear make-up approximately once a week ha ha ha.  But I picked up some new additions that I thought I would share . . . 

This wonderful resurfacing mask from Tata Harper (here).  My face is so soft and glowing after I use this.  And the scent is absolutely heavenly; like a light sweet rose petal!  Definitely worth trying and her skincare line is all natural and nontoxic which only adds to it's awesomeness!


These new whitening strips from Amazon (here).  I try to whiten my teeth every few months and I love this pack because it includes (2) 1hr Express treatments, which are a great way to kick-start the whitening again.



This straightener is AMAZEBALLS - but be careful it gets so H O T!!!! (here).  It takes me a quarter of the time to straighten my hair compared to my old one.




The other day I miraculously found myself in CVS A.L.O.N.E so since I had the time I browsed the beauty aisles and picked up this night cream . . . so far I am really liking it! (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E