Hanging around the house

October 8, 2014

Got around to hanging a few little things . . .

I finally hung my Made By Girl "Cocoa & Hearts" little zebra in the hallway into our bedroom . . . love it against the blue walls.

I also got around to hanging Emerson's elephant from Society6 above her dresser (dresser from Ikea) and I love it! The colors are awesome in the daylight and its huge! But check out the little trinkets that kids accumulate! This is Emerson's dresser cleared off! There is about 4 piggie banks, 6 glass ocean animals, tons of shells and other little ornament thingys!

1 comment:

  1. 4 piggie banks haha kids and trinkets!! I still have a big box of my trinkets kept at my mum's house, can't bare to part with them but also can't bare to keep them at my own house ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E