Dearest sofa

October 3, 2014

Soooo I wasn't actively looking for a sofa for our other big family room but I knew we had to get one eventually.  It is a big room with vaulted ceilings so I knew it would have to have some substantial pieces of furniture in it . . . well, yesterday I stumbled across this 9ft Craigslist beauty and I cant stop thinking about it . . . I am heading over to see it tomorrow morning.

It is a custom 9ft long down-filled sofa in excellent condition; it has never been used, came from a pet-free and smoke-free estate and is covered in an off-white velvet.  As you can see in the photos there is some sort of Asian-inspired motif on the cushions on the back but I would just turn them around and use the other "plain" side.  I just love the lines!

I am hoping that when I go to see it in person that it is super comfortable and looks "whiter" in person than in these photos.  Also I need to make sure the cushion covers are removable for washing/dry cleaning.





I would keep the off-white velvet for a year or so and get some awesome throw pillows and throw blankets for it but then eventually I want to cover it in a luxurious navy, teal, mint, or emerald green velvet . . . here are some of my inspiration photos!










1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E