B O O

October 7, 2014

We are doing our annual family & kids Halloween party again this year; I am so excited to get planning and decorating.   We have a rule of it being an absolutely "cute and fun" Halloween party . . . we have to limit scary costumes, masks or skeletons, bones, blood, teeth or ghouls (my girls are terrified of that stuff).  Our party ends up consisting of cute decor, yummy treats and fun games.  I popped into Target the other day and found some fab Halloween entertaining pieces . . .

 Tombstone Chalkboard
 great candy dishes

 serving dishes and spoons
 candy bowls
 punch bowl

We will be putting out our inflatables in the yard hopefully in the next few days . . . 




We also bought these cute little pumpkin decorating sets from CVS this year; you just push the arms, leg and head into a real pumpkin . . . They are super cute and made out of rubber so can be re-used each year!




And due to a promise to little Ms. Emerson last year I am pretty sure this is happening . . . I'm secretly excited to see Mr. Hotpants as Mr. Incredible!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E