Hello . . . is it me your looking for?

August 22, 2014

Yes! I've been gone . . . for a while . . .  life got a little crazy and messy (again) . . but I wanted to check in today to say a quick hello and let you know I'll be back next week. 

I feel like I am just coming up for air after finally choosing a kindergarten for little Ms. E, getting her ready for it and Ms. H ready for preschool, juggling Mr. Hotpants 2 different school schedules, and an insanely crazy schedule for me at work but . . .

guess what 


Sooooooooo . . . I thought I would share how awesome our little weekend away to La Quinta Resort & Spa was with the girlies!!! Palm Springs is great because it only took 1hr 15mins to get there from our house so no biggie with the girls and this place was like its own little city!  It has something like 47 pools on the resort and you can use any so we had a private pool to ourselves each day (and night!)  

We stayed in a Spa Villa Suite and it was a 900sq ft condo! With gorgeous arched doorways, terra-cotta tiled floors, a full kitchen with an island and dining room and 3 outside patios and a private pool at the back door!  They have some great restaurants and little shops and the spa looked delish (next time I'll be going there)

 The main pool that we hung out at while our room was getting ready! Great drinks!

You can rent these awesome cabanas that serve you unlimited pitchers of lemonade, ice tea and water all day along with a complimentary fruit bowl that the girls loved! Oh and it has water-misters to help cool you down!  I would definitely look into renting one if you have kiddos . . great way to keep them out of that relentless desert sun!

 Heading out for some dinner with my favorite peeps!

Stunning plaza level with outdoor restaurants and live music and twinkle lights everywhere! beautiful and relaxing . . . the girls jumped around and danced all night

Beautiful buildings and grounds all over this place! Definitely going back soon!

We were mostly doing this all weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E