Have you met?

August 6, 2014

I would like to introduce you, if you have not already had the pleasure, to C H A I R I S H!

Chairish is all sorts of fabulous and I apologize now for the loss of your next 3-5hours . . . you will not be able to stop browsing the awesome finds on their site . . . seriously, I'm sorry.

"Chairish.com makes it fun and easy for design lovers to buy and sell pre-loved decor to one another. Our shop exclusively features curator-approved treasures in a full-service and trustworthy environment."
"Buy. Sell. Adore."

The vintage treasures you can find on here are amazing, like this hot pink Danish teak lounge chair by Arne Vodder.  Once I saw it I couldn't help but pull together a little inspiration living room board based around it . . . I would love to chill in this living room with a glass of wine, cozied up in this chair watching my littles play all around.   

Their collection of accent chairs is fantastic . . . check it out here and again my apologies! Just pour yourself a nice hot coffee and enjoy your afternoon with Chairish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E