Projects & fabric

July 2, 2014

I have always had upholstery projects that I have wanted to do but did not know of a good upholsterer until NOW! My mum found someone through a friend of ours; the work is great and the pricing is fab so now my mind is running a-muck with ideas and projects which have led me to perusing fabric all day, everyday!

I got stuck on Spoonflower the other day because there are so many amazing finds!   Both our girls have fabulous big bay window seats in their bedrooms and I have been wanting to get a cushion made for each of their window seats done with a fun fabric and piping . . . Emerson's room is navy, coral, pink and white and Harper's room is navy blue, turquoise, yellow and white . . . I am also covering my cane chairs and dining room chairs . . . and I need some throw pillows for the living room so here were some fabrics I loved for these projects . . .

This would go great in either girls room

This could bring in a girlie accent to Harper's room 

This - I just loved the color scheme!

Leaning pretty heavily towards this in Emerson's room with coral piping . . . I think a splash of green would look great in her room.

Another front runner for Emerson's room

This was another one I just loved the colors! Pillows?

This is just gorgeous and I think my mum would love this for a project she has!  

BTW Spoonflower can make these into wallpapers too!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E