Lunch Time shopping

July 10, 2014

I popped over to F21 yesterday and they were having a great sale!  An extra 30% of the sale/clearance price (online too) and I was able to pick up some cute things . . . some I couldn't find on the website - like a great orange romper I got!

But I did pick up these . . . I got this striped dress and it miraculously fits like a glove (no tailoring needed!) and it was $12  . . . perfect for summer work events!


I got these 2 little tops for little Ms. E for $4 each! The little white sweatshirt one is so cute with crochet detail at the shoulders - hard to see in the white pic below



Found this sweet little LOVE ring holder for $3 . . . perfect for at my bedside.  I did also get a great tank that reminds me so much of a Rag & Bone one but I could not find it on the website.

Its worth your time to pop into you local store or jump online and see some of the great deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E