clean lines

July 18, 2014

I think I have found some chairs that I want for our formal-informal living room.  I came across them at Ikea and fell immediately in love with their simplicity and angular clean lines ....Introducing the Mellby chair ($250 cloth and $500 leather)




They are a great (cheaper) version of the fantastic Milo Baughman chairs that are gorgeous, but cost a pretty penny (here) or you can scour vintage sites and stores for the vintage versions but they will run you some major $$ . . . some of his beauties






These brass ones above are so amazing!!! Vintage of course


 Doesn't this style/shape look fab in a living room facing a sofa!!!

And what makes this even better is I just found Bemz.com  Have you heard of it or seen it? It is what I have been wanting for years - custom designed covers for IKEA sofas and chairs!!! Why didn't I start this company?  So now you can buy better, more stylish fabric covers for most of Ikeas furniture!!! See these choices for the Mellby chairs (there are many more choices)


chambray linen? Y E S 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E