a little gem

July 16, 2014

I found a little gem of a consignment store the  other day right in my neck of the woods . . . I have been meaning to go in but never had the chance until yesterday and I am so glad I did because I found an amazing LBD!

I have followed Elin Kling for a while now.  She is a Swedish fashion blogger with fantastic style.  She collaborated with Guess by  Marciano last year and released a small collection of luxurious dresses, cashmere sweaters and tailored pants.  I loved every piece in the collection.  I never bought any because I never actually got to see them in person and they sold out immediately SO . . . 










you can imagine my excitement when I walked into the consignment store, saw a LBD hanging up on the wall, took it down and it was a "new with tags," never worn, size XS Elin Kling Karin dress (pictured above) for . . . wait for it . . . $35 (originally $360)!!! Better yet I tried it on and it fit like a glove! I bought it on the spot and cannot wait to wear it this Saturday on date night with Mr. Hotpants!  

Here are a few more pic's of it . . . 



 Love this combo! will have to pair it with a cozy sweater like this in the Fall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E