little gems

June 18, 2014

I love browsing Ikea's "What's New" section on their website to see what fun interesting things I find.  Here is what caught my eye this week . . .

 Rug (here)
Another fun rug (here) . . . I think these would look great in a playroom or under a kitchen table or even a nice white living room

A balance beam! My girls are in gymnastics and would love this . . but great for helping kids develop their coordination and balance (here)


These floating storage shelves are beautiful . . . I love the lines and mint and white? yes, please (here)

I am loving the color combo on this pillow (here)


This little tray accent table! . . . great for a home with kiddos for toys or books (here) and would look fab painted a fun color!


a great hostess gift - this fun pack of dishtowels! (here)

perfect trays for an east coast-themed BBQ (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E