waiting

May 7, 2014

So I ordered a few things recently . . . and I'm patiently waiting for them because they are all so fun!!!

From F21 I ordered these beauties.  I have been looking for a good tan/nude sandal and I think these will be great for the summer.



From Piperlime, who has an insane "Sale" section, I got these two shift tops . . . . perforated vegan leather yes! for $17 yes! and chevron!!!! 



And from SheInside these spectacular beauties . . . I have not ordered from this site before but for $20 a dress I was more than willing to try it out! I will let you know the quality when I get them.  The 2nd dress reminds me of the Clover Canyon neoprene dresses that are so haute right now! And the first is reminds me of Mara Hoffman's summer dresses





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E