my littles

April 8, 2014

So I have been thinking a lot about hanging some artwork in the littles rooms . . . I haven't really done much until now because I was looking for the perfect pieces, that were also affordable, as I know in 3-5yrs time they will want something different.

Enter Society6 . . . they have the most amazing array of choices and are so affordable.  You can have the images as a giclee, a canvas, ipad cover, iphone cover, you name it they will put it on  it  . . even rugs! 

I have large prints (28 x 20) of these two babies coming to me . . .


 This one is for little Ms. E's room; her favorite animal (and mine) is an elephant . . . kindred spirits I say

And this cutest little pineapple is for little Ms. H's room . . . I absolutely adore this and for some reason the moment I set eyes on it, it screamed "Harper" . . . so that was that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E