i relaxed

April 2, 2014

This past weekend was pretty chill; well except for a 5.1 earthquake a few miles from our house and very shallow that was terrifying and broke quite alot of stuff in our house, yeah that sucked . . . . but the rest was chill.  We had a great night BBQ-ing with some of our bestie's  . . . and then on Sunday we just hung around the house and relaxed.  I spent most of the morning and early afternoon in the backyard with my littles . . . they painted, danced around, brought out their insect/bug books to explore and I may have nursed a smallish hangover . . . lol

 The sky was so pretty . . . we tried to figure out images in the clouds

 These two little people can drive me batty and melt my heart within the same exact minute!

 I got this awesome serape blanket (here); it is perfect for laying out in the backyard or to take to the beach (see below)

I lounged quite a bit and after a late afternoon at the tide-pools I cozied up in this Free People sweater (old, but similar here)

 Another loungy selfie (I spent my morning drinking coffee in this little baby). . . this tunic was an awesome find at Nordstroms Rack a few years ago (similar here and here)

 Corona Del Mar beach and tide-pools = awesome sandy fun

 It's looking a lot like Spring in our backyard . . . loving our cherry blossom tree

 We scattered this packet of seeds all over the backyard  . . . let's see what happens!

lastly I picked up a few bunches of daffodils (TJ's for $1.29/bunch) . . . these remind me of Scotland & my little sister and always make me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E