on the home front

February 19, 2014

So in my continual quest to find dining chairs I love at a reasonable price point . . . I have found some choices and I would love your input!!!!!  I would prefer no fabric because we have too many little sticky fingers and markers around for fabric but the CL ones could be recovered in a vinyl!!???

These insanely beautiful new Ikea beauties . . . $89 each!!!!



Craigslist find . . . . love the retro feel of these!  Spray paint the metal frames gold and re-upholster the black fabric into some thing fresh, fun and kid friendly!








or the classic white chiavari chair (without the cushion) . . .  I can get a great price and probably fit 8 chairs instead of 6 at the table.



So what are your thoughts people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E