1. Organize/tweak the laundry room (shelf, hooks, hardware)
2. Master bedroom set up (bed-frame, credenza, lamps, art)
3. Dining room finished (chairs, rug, buffet, lighting)
Here is our laundry room currently. Please excuse the awful pics, very hard as it is so small. There is not much we can do for the set up as it has 2 doors: one into the house and one into the garage.
Wall Paint - Benjamin Moore "Simply white" . . . cabinets, doors and trim - Benjamin Moore "Super White"
1. Add a custom shelf above the washer and dryer (right under the cabinets) for storage and to hide that water-hook-up thingy (which I need to paint white like the walls). Was thinking of using this plain industrial bracket and spraying it gold/brass
2. Put brass hardware on the cabinets above washer/dryer and under sink . . . I am having a hard time finding the shape I want in brass so I may have to spray paint them like Jenny did here. Here are a few I like:
3. A hanging rack to hang the ironing board, broom, and mop (get rid of the eye-sore in pic 1) . . . perhaps to hang behind the door? Or moved out into garage? I will have to find one that fits the space and is not ugly.
4. And lastly I was thinking of adding some color by either painting the sink cabinets a charcoal grey? Or adding a bit of color (paint or wallpaper) on the wall behind the washer/dryer, where the shelf will be? I will have to wait and see what it looks like with the shelf up.
I bought this for the laundry room to put between our washer and dryer (see above) ....... I got the 3 shelf one for $64 and I love that it adds extra storage to a small unused place. It may become a "brass" cart one day; I haven't decided yet!