Healthy

January 21, 2014

So I am going to try and dedicate at least one blog post a week to health - whether it be about exercising, eating good, mental health, our girls health and food, or products that I love - I want to share anything that works for me and my family to get healthy! Knowledge is power and I love hearing what other mums and families are doing to get and stay healthy.

As always, at the beginning of every new year I have that feeling to start fresh, get new running shoes, make a new gym schedule, etc so to start his year I bought a few new things that I am loving.  I have heard such great things about "Beyond Yoga"the past year or so, so I decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did! These are so incredibly comfortable, the pants don't roll down at the waist and the material is soft and cozy but sucks you in! My new fav brand!!  
Tank bought here

 Tights bought here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E