Little pieces . . .

November 25, 2013

Ms. E's room is still coming together; the color theme is navy, coral and pink with gold accents! I still have to figure out a bookshelf solution with a desk (thinking an IKEA hack with some crazy cool molding here and here), and have a window seat cushion made in some fun fabric and a few more art pieces for her walls but we are close.  

I have wanted to get a few throw pillows for her bed but didn't want to spend a lot seen as these pillows get used for fort-building with sticky fingers, thrown and dragged all over the house for dolls beds, and are generally abused.   I knew that I wanted a striped pattern and one that said something on it so I jumped on my favorite go-to-site, Amazon, and found this navy & white striped pillow and this little "Sunshine" pillow (love this because we sing "You are my Sunshine" all the time) . . . the sunshine pillow came with the pillow insert too!


Pink bed-frame (here)
Happy Chic quilt by Jonathan Adler (here)
Kate Spade pink/orange pillowcase (here)
Polka dot pillowcase (H&M Home -sold out) 
Linen white Duvet cover (H&M Home - sold out)
Bedside table (Threshold by Target - sold out)
Rug (Land of Nod - sold out)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E