Getting round to it . . .

November 21, 2013

Sorry for the slow start to this week . . . It was a full moon! that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!   

We ended up having a great weekend and tried out a new restaurant (here). The food and decor was great, not to mention the amazing craft drinks that the bartenders were mixing  . . . lots of ginger, lavender-infused agave, black pepper, thyme . . . yummy!!!

Black fig sticky toffee pudding (from here)

loved this decor in the bar area

Mr.Hotpant's heaven

My little elf and I went to the new Hobby Lobby that just opened by us, and while she played I hyperventilated at all the stuff!!!

but I did pick up this beautiful ginger jar!

and we have been starting to do movie nights with the girls seen as Emerson is the perfect age now!  Although I must say we fast-forward about 1/3 of the movie (no scary parts for this family!) . . . this was our premier of "Beauty and the Beast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E