Falling into Blue

November 6, 2013

So after all the orange and black for Halloween I wanted a fresh take for my Fall decor.  I adore the natural look of feathers but wanted a little flair to it so I decided to do gold, white and peacock blue . . . complete with peacock feathers.  I just took all the gourds and little pumpkins we had from Halloween around the house and spray painted them! Some got the glitter treatment too!  I picked up a few peacock feathers but still need a few more . . . here are some "in the process" pic's

 Left over Halloween party cups were perfect for sitting my little pumpkins 
and gourds on to spray!

Left these out in the garage to dry overnight! Oh and I sprayed my little Fall owl gold too (got him a while ago; he was metallic orange so I left him that way for Halloween BUT knew he was going gold soon! I will probably spray him glossy white for Winter!)

Some gold glitter tree branches and my peacock feathers! 

I will post pic's when I set them all up and get some more feathers ..... also working on my door wreath!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E