f21

November 15, 2013

When I do find myself at F21 .... I have noticed I tend to gravitate towards their "Love 21" line.  Their Love 21 line focuses more on textures, fabrication and trims, and has a more sophisticated feel but still at great prices.

I picked up this sweater yesterday and I love it. It reminds me of this Vince sweater and this one too.  It is boxy but has fitted sleeves that give a batwing-ish look.


I also picked up this bra and it is so comfortable and flattering .... going to get in black too




But check out a few other great finds from the Love 21 line . . . 

 great little cami to dress up any jeans or leather leggings 

 love this LBD . . . . not your typical but definitely sexy and sweet 

 love this shirt and the gold brocade shorts. Perfect for being comfortable and dressy 
 
 Faux-leather joggers . . . do I need to say more?

 I love this lightweight sweater.  It reminds me of something Olivia Palermo would wear!

 I saw this in person and it is awesome! Boxy but fitted just like the Fall fashion runways were full of recently!

 I saw this sweater and the colors are awesome but they only had it in the store in L

 Another perfect shorts outfit for a Holiday event of date night!

 I just want to curl up in this cardigan, sip tea and watch movies!

I think it is know that I love jumpsuits . . . and this one is perfect! Love where the sleeves cut of at and it comes with the belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E