casual Friday

November 8, 2013

We have wedding to go to this weekend and I am secretly excited more for the fact that we get a night in a hotel to relax and sleep-in!!! Oh and the dancing, champagne and getting dressed up!

The rest of the weekend I just want to snuggle up with my girls and do a few things around the house . . .  I bought these (such a steal compared to the $7/ stem I saw at Michael's!!!) so I am excited to add them to my Fall decor 



my golden and glittered gourds!!!

 I love this little pumpkin . . . she came out so smooth and shiny in the gold paint

My mum sweetly dropped of this super cozy, long sweater the other day and it is awesome! It is a size XS and fits TTS


Have a fantastic weekend my sweets
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E